There is a 2 night minimum stay requirement for both weekdays and weekends for ALL accommodations . There is a 3 night minimum stay requirement for Memorial Day, Labor Day & Columbus Day weekends.
Sorry, we do not host any wedding or reception venues at Piney Hill. However, we hope you will consider us for your honeymoon.
Please Review our Policies:
- We only accept ADVANCE reservations; NO WALK INS . Please CHECK AVAILABILITY and CALL to make same day reservations prior to 2:00 p.m.
- We do not allow children; only adult guests 18 years or older.
- Check IN: 3:30 PM – 9:00 PM
- We do not accept a Check IN or early luggage drop off before 3:30 p.m.
- Please visit our area attractions page for suggestions of fun things to do if planning to arrive in the area early.
- Please plan accordingly to ensure you are checked in by 9:00 p.m. Factor in possible traffic congestion, work schedule; request in advance to leave work early or have the day off in an effort to not be disruptive to other house guests. The cottages however, can request a Self Check IN if necessary between 9:30-11:30 p.m. Please let us know in advance.
- Check OUT: 11:00 a.m.
- Due to time constraints to allow for new check ins, no late check outs. To avoid a $50.00 late fee which will automatically be applied to your charge card, please have your bags packed and be ready to depart by 11:00 a.m.
- No Smoking Permitted. All interior rooms are smoke free. Smoking is only permitted outdoors.
- Sorry, we cannot accept pets. We suggest you contact Mystic Pet Resort in Luray for boarding.
- Due to insurance restrictions, only paying guests may use house and outdoor areas.
- A full breakfast is delivered to the cottage at 8:45 a.m. in a picnic basket.
- In the Main House, we serve a full country style breakfast with a one time seating at 9:00 a.m. Coffee and tea are available at 8:00 a.m.
- Please Note: Breakfast is complimentary with your room/cottage and is always cooks choice. Being a small country B & B, we do our best to provide a delicious breakfast for our guests. However sometimes, we are unable to handle very restrictive medical dietary needs – in that case, we have cereal, oatmeal, granola, fruit, and low fat or soy yogurt available. Please indicate during the reservation process if you have any medical restrictions as far as your diet or if you are a vegetarian or vegan.
- WiFi is available. You can use your lap top or mobile device for checking e-mails and airport flight check in. Please! No Skype, downloading movies or video conferencing.
- The main house kitchen is not a common area. There are no cooking facilities available for guest use.
- Couple’s massage available; must be scheduled prior to arrival.
- Flowers are available for special occasions. Must be ordered in advance of your arrival.
- Gift Certificates Available – purchase online at the link above or call or e-mail us.
- Forms of Payment accepted: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- All reservations will be held with a valid credit card number.
- A $25.00 service charge per room will be applied to all cancellations.
- Due to limited availability which requires us to turn guests away once a room is blocked out, cancellations received less than 7 days from arrival will be charged the entire reservation price unless we can rebook; no exceptions.
- Holidays and Fall season cancellations received less than 14 days from arrival will be charged the entire reservation price unless we can rebook. We will not attempt to rebook your room should you cancel your reservation on the day of your arrival.
- During the WINTER MONTHS, should we incur inclement weather which create unsafe road conditions, you can either reschedule or cancel your reservation without penalty.
- No Shows, that is not notifying us at all, will be charged the entire reservation price.
- If a reservation is cut short you will be given a gift certificate equal to 50%; after your second night, for each remaining night of your reservation that can be used towards your next visit within 6 month, excluding Holidays and Fall Season where you will be charged the entire amount of your reserved stay.
- All cancellations must be received by phone.
- The above policies also apply to those using gift certificates.